Thursday, April 19, 2012

Don't Fight Forces, Use Them.


PHOTOGRAPHY

As I said in my last post, I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding yesterday. It was a really fun wedding, and the couple was so cute! Here's a few of my favorite shots from last night.







They were married in the LDS Oquirrh Mountain Temple







Ring Ceremony







The couple with their groomsmen and bridesmaids.

First Dance...


              __________________________________________________________





Guess who ran a full 5k on the treadmill on Tuesday!!! That's right, my friends, I did! I was so unbelievably stoked. 
My Current 5k Time:
31 minutes 3 seconds.
Tonight, David and I are going for a run on a trail. Since my 5k next weekend is going to be outside, I need to start practicing outside. Running on grass or dirt is better for your muscles, so we're hitting up a dirt trail. I know that running outside is harder, so I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm also being a little bit naughty with my eating habits lately. It's so hard to eat healthy when I'm busy! My goal for the next couple weeks is to put together a menu (Thank God for Pinterest), and FOLLOW IT. The following is the hard part.


If I don't get outta here, I'm never gonna get on that trail, so I'm off!
Love, Morgan.

No comments: