Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cinco de.. AWESOME!!! ♥

When people are having a bad week/month/year, their biggest question is usually
"Why is my life so hard?"
My biggest question?
"How could my life possibly get any better?!"



This is my papa. He lives in California, but he was in town this weekend to see my brother and I. My brother just had a baby, and my dad finally got to meet his new grand baby. It was so good to see him, because I hadn't seen him since Thanksgiving. I have such good looking parents!






I bought this jumper about a year ago, and I LOVE it, but I've only had one chance to wear it since I bought it. Since today was warm, I had to pull it out!


I paired it with a white scarf, and my white flowery sandals. I actually bought those sandals and the scarf specifically to go with this outfit.

Jumper: CuteGirl.com     Scarf: 5.7.9   Sandals: Head Over Heels
I love this outfit because it is really comfortable, and super summery. The red is really fun, too, since I have fair skin and blue eyes!




Meet my cute 2nd cousin and her papa! She was such a ham for the camera!




RANDOMS

I went shopping today!!!!! (W/ David)
At the Gateway Mall. 
I bought myself these lotions from Bath and Body Works (which is probably my favorite store. I take great pride in how good I smell all the time.) My favorite is the Wild Berry Tulips.
I own close to 20 lotions from B&BW.
I also bought a new scent for my wall flower. (Carribean Escape)


I also bought some super cute stuff at Forever21 that will be featured in an outfit post ASAP.

The first store we went to was Anthropologie.
I was looking at all their cute furniture harware, and doorknobs, when I turn around and see this:

I giggled a little bit, then said "Don't move." and snapped a shot.
What a silly boy.

I don't like to get too personal, but I just wanted to let you know:
______________

Raisin cookies 
that look like 
chocolate chip 
cookies are the 
main reason I 
have trust issues.
______________

;)

Life is random, so am I!







1 comment:

The Arizona Russums said...

I have a romper I bought last year too, and I've gotten to wear it like twice. Can't wait to bust it out again this summer!