Friday, May 11, 2012

2 years, 6 homes, and 5 jobs later...

So much can change in 2 years. In June of 2010, I was living in California at my dad's house, moping in depression, and planning on attending college for photography.

2 years later, I'm living in Salt Lake, on my own, I've just finished my first year of college studying Social Work, and I couldn't be happier. [You can tell I'm super educated, cause I use run on sentences. ;) ] I've been through 5 jobs, and I've moved 6 times. 

When I think back on the amount of changes that can, and have, happened in the past years, it almost frightens me. I'm only 19 years old. How many more dramatic changes are going to take place in the next two years? I guess only time will tell.

Me, 1 1/2 years ago



Randoms from my Day




Word to the wise: If you're going to shake your Naked smoothie, make sure that the cap is on. Otherwise you get laughed at by all of your fabulously kind co-workers.







Also, when a mean killer wasp flies into your car and lands on your back window, he is probably trying to kill you, so it is best to run screaming from your car and sit on the lawn til it flies away. :)






My knee is feeling much better, I never did go to an Urgent Care. I should be back to running next week. WOO!
Because of my knee problem, the stairs were slightly difficult to navigate, so my laundry will be finished, and my closet organized by (hopefully) tomorrow evening.
Stay tuned! It's gonna be good!





No comments: