Saturday, May 5, 2012

Awkward by Design ♥


I'm sure we all have those days when we have no motivation to "get cute."
.... Well, at least I hope I'm not the only one, cause most of my days are like that. 
Today was not one of those days.






I got home from work a little more than an hour before I was supposed to leave for David's house, and I plugged in my flat iron and pulled out the make-up bag. 


I already knew, before I got home, what I wanted to wear. I love this one-shouldered blouse, but it's not something I can wear every day. It's classy, and elegant, but a bit too much for work, or school.


I have very limited shoe options when I'm going to be with David, because he's actually a tiny bit shorter than me, so I went for the flat boots. I'm pretty sure these boots were one of the best investments I've ever made. They're grey, so they go with anything, they're comfy, and they're just so cute! I need to invest in more flats and flat boots. 
And sandals!!

Cardigan: Gadzooks      Blouse: Gadzooks      Jeans: Forever21      Boots: Payless


___________________________________



"The Avengers" was sooooooo... good! It's always kind of awkward for other people that I go to movies with, cause I laugh really loud. And sometimes I laugh at things that no one else find funny... But hey, I'm awkward and flawed! ;) Fabulously so

I won't say anything abou the movie, since I'm sure a lot of you haven't seen it, but I can't promise that I'll hold out forever, so go see it!


"Hey Morgan, what do you do at this, surely, glamorous job you have?"

I will be the first to admit that my job is far from glamorous...
I sit at the front desk of a corporate office, that has very little foot traffic, and do this all day:


Yes, my friends, I fold and stuff mail. All day long. It's actually quite wonderful, because the work is so monotonous that I can plug in some head phones and watch shows online. 

The flavor of this week:

Jane by Design

I won't give away the plot, you'll just have to check it out for yourself. 

This weekend my poppa and my best friend are both in town from out-of-state. I'll try to get some posts in, but it may not work out, so if I disappear for a moment...
You know why!

'Til next time!

No comments: