Saturday, May 26, 2012

Insta-Life (Tid Bits)




Ok guys, you got me, I totally sucked this week. I will take whatever punishment you feel is necessary.
I'm gonna cheat for this post and do an Insta-Life post, cause I haven't processed any of my photos from Seattle. I'd say I've been busy, but I'd be lying. The proper term would be lazy.
ANYWAY...
This week was my first week riding the bus to work everyday. It really wasn't that bad, because on Tuesday my roommate told me there was an old bike in the basement that I could have. It only takes me 7 minutes to get the the train instead of 20!
I also got to go horseback riding and take Milo for a walk. My favorite Insta-photo of the week is the one in the lower right corner.

This one:

First of all, I have been looking for some cute, affordable sandals for weeks.
I found these at PacSun for $12, and I love them!
I also like that my toes are all pretty, and I have a cute new toe ring.
It's just a pretty picture. =)

Sorry for my lazy-ness, and I'll try my best to get back on top of it!

Linked up with
Photobucket



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oooh, I want those sandals! So cute!
Modern Modest Beauty