Sunday, June 24, 2012

Musical Fanaticism and Photos (Finally)

I think I'm going to start a tradition here on my blog. 
Musical Fanaticism and Photos.
Every Saturday (the day may change)
I may even turn it into a link-up, if there seems to be a lot of interest in it.

Empty Prayers- Mary J. Blige
I heard this song on Private Practice. They played it as a character was leaving rehab.
I absolutely love this song. It's very depressing. Like, tear worthy.

A Drop in the Ocean- Ron Pope
I heard this song on 90210.
I've been listening to it practically non-stop since Friday. It's perfect.
The chorus has been stuck in my head all day

The Last to Say- Atmosphere
The story in this song is heartbreaking.
I guess I just like depressing music. :P


Photos
From Seattle







It took me forever, but I finally got up some photos from Seattle!
Enjoy!



No comments: