Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Prefer the Term "Professional Couch Sitter"

It has been almost a month since I last wrote. 
I've thought about it a billion times since then, but I just haven't gotten around to it. 
I could say that I was busy, or that I just didn't have any inspiration, but both would be untrue.
In all honesty, I just didn't feel like writing. 
But here I am! And maybe I'll get back into writing again. 
Just stinks when you start feeling like you're writing about unsubstantial things all the time. 

Another sad story: I still have not edited the photos from Seattle... 
I will edit at least 4 tonight to post, cause this nonsense is getting out of hand!
I do have a couple things I can write about right now, though.

Numero Uno:
David and I have been "officially" together for a month. 
Yay for "month-iversaries!" 
(I can take no credit for the term, that was all him.)

Taken at a blacklight partay!
Watching TV :)
My first concert!
I just noticed that I'm always on the left in our pictures. I wonder why that is. 
Have any of you guys noticed a pattern like this with your's?

Numero Dos:
My niece is just getting cuter and cuter every day! 
I could cuddle with her and take pictures of her chubby face all day!
She has cankles, and thunder thighs, and chubby cheeks, ugh!
It doesn't get any cuter than this!:


I am not currently interested in having my own baby, but I sure do love this one!!!

Numero Tres:
College starts in 2 months, and I am so nervous!
This will be my first semester going full-time and working full-time...

 ^That is my schedule for school and work.^
There's still some free time, but holy cow! I'll have time for homework and eating. 
I don't know if I can do this, but I've gotta try! :)
Anyone have any tips for keeping up with everything???

I'm also working on an essay for a scholarship application, and I'm nervous about that too.
All tips are welcomed!
 

1 comment:

Janine said...

You and your bf are uuber cute together!!!