Friday, June 22, 2012

Colorful Fridays (Letters&Fancies)

I was just reading over at Lattes&Love (Such a cute blog!)
and she talked about how she was having trouble getting back on a good writing schedule,
so she did a couple link ups. 
I'm going to thieve her idea!

Today is.....
Friday's Fancies
and
Friday's Letters 




The theme for Friday's Fancies this week is color blocking. I love the bold statement that color blocking gives off, but I don't really have the guts to try it... Maybe this will inspire me! 

Searching.......

Ta da!
This is what I came up with:


Some of the things I found in stores, and some were just pictures off of Google.
Top&Shoes: Charlotte Russe     Pants: Ruche   

I feel like I did a pretty decent job, considering I've never tried color blocking before. 
What do you think?



Photobucket


Quote by: My mother :)

Dear Mom, Thank you for being so loving and understanding. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. If I tried to list the number of things you've done for me in the past month alone, it would take me at least an hour. Dear Mapledell Scout Camp, I miss you so so much, and I'm very excited to come visit you tonight. Thank you for changing my life, and giving me the best summer ever (Summer 2011). Dear Precious Niece, I have a photo of you as my wallpaper on my phone, and every time I look at it, I can't help but smile. You're so perfect and happy, and adorable, and I love you. Dear David, I think I have a crush on you. Thank you for being my boyfriend even though I stress about everything, and I can be annoying and needy. Plus, I like your face. Dear New Roommate, You rock my socks. I'm so glad you're not a drama queen. Thank you for listening to my rants and raves, and making me feel better when I'm stressed about silly things. Dear Life, thank you for always being there for me. Even though you're really boring sometimes, I still love you. Please be nice to me even when I'm in school, I would really appreciate it.




2 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love your letters miss1 Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

Say hi back sometime?
XOX

Unknown said...

aww adorable picture and love this list hun! and adorable blog by the way :) happy friday!